Tuesday 23 July 2013

Virtual window shopping

Anyone also addicted to virtual window shopping? I am completely in love with online shopping but what I am even more obsessed with is window shopping online. Websites that allow you to add items to cart and save them until you're ready to buy are my favourites - ASOS is perfect for this shopaholic behaviour. Tonight I counted how many things are in my ASOS saved items and it's just shy of 50! If you aren't already into this form of looking but not buying (yet), then get on it. The best thing about the ASOS saved items is that it updates the prices so when you scroll through you can see what has dropped in price since it was added. This is usually when I strike and purchase something for a whole lot less than when I first saw it. Here's just a taste of what is in my cart right now. xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment